Restructuring and insolvency
The only way to deal with an important economic situation in a company is from a global perspective. An intelligent legal strategy is the means to identify long-term practical and sustainable solutions. Due to their technical complexity, managing bankruptcy proceedings or financial restructuring is not just an economic issue. It involves understanding and diagnosing the interests and needs of all the members involved: shareholders, employees, managers, and financial entities.
Our work does not only start when the crisis arises. Prevention is essential to avoid company bankruptcy proceedings. We offer meticulous audit services, which will be used as a thermometer to measure and convey the financial health of the company. In addition, we will design viability plans that can be used to control every aspect of the company and used as a reference in the event of future problems.
Our experience in bankruptcy proceedings in the main economic sectors, as lawyers in bankruptcy proceedings and as bankruptcy receivers, means we can offer all our clients comprehensive and effective advice.
- Pre-insolvency audit
- Business restructuring
- Negotiation and processing of prior labour force adjustment plans (LFAP)
- Negotiation with creditors
- Legal representation and defense of directors
- Drafting and negotiation of creditor agreements
- Advice for creditors and acting on their behalves
- Voluntary and enforced bankruptcy proceedings
- Negotiation with bankruptcy receivers
- Viability/feasibility plans
- Advice for bankruptcy receivers and acting on their behalves
- Intervention at the qualification stage of insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings
- Large companies, family businesses and SMEs