Alba joined de department of Corporate Law of Grupo Gispert in 2004, two years after obtaining a degree in Law from the University of Barcelona. She is specialized in Civil and Corporate Law. She has a vast professional experience in civil and corporate law procedures, both judiciary and by arbitration. She is a member of the Bar Association of Barcelona since 2007. Likewise she has published many articles in the magazine Iruis&Lex and she has been lecturer in many seminars.
- 2004 - Law degree from the University of Barcelona. Erasmus program at the University of Coímbra (Portugal).
- 2008 - Basic accountancy for lawyers. Bar Association of Barcelona.
- 2008-2009 ? Course on business contracts. Financial Studies Center
- 2008 - Course on “Liabilities of the managers of a company”. Bar Association of Barcelona.
- 2010 - Course on Family Law Catalan Civil Code. Enfoque XXI.
- 2013 - Course on particularities of the judiciary procedures in Catalan Law. Bar Association of Barcelona.
- 2015 - Course on Family Law. Iuris, Aula de Formació.
- 2016 - Course on the Voluntary Jurisdiction Law. Bar Association of Barcelona.
- Article in El EconomistaIuris& Lex”Regulations of the maintenance allowances in Family Law”.
- Article in El EconomistaIuris& Lex “Comment on the decision of the Supreme Court about the Professional Companies Law ”.
- Seminar at“InstitutBonanova”. Lecture regarding business companies.
- Marriage or stable couple?
- Dissolution of Companies Not Adapted To The Law of Professional Companies