Until construction of any building is completed, a long road must be travelled, where civil, administrative, commercial and fiscal law, among many other legal and economic areas, come into play. You have to get licenses, negotiate contracts, obtain financing, understand the circumstances of the property and deal with a host of other concerns. These issues make real-estate law a broad, multidisciplinary area, where it is very difficult to take the next step without having established the previous one.
Moreover, new times have changed real-estate culture to the point of making real-estate leasing a priority over housing acquisition. This means we are confronted with significant changes and the threat of possible abuses, issues we take into account and know how to manage when we offer advice to our clients that operate in the sector.
That is why we have specialist teams in different areas of the firm that can provide a broader perspective, so that we can observe the project and real-estate development as a whole. At Gispert Group, our advice encompasses the stages of project development, sale, agreement negotiation and execution, in addition to possible conflicts arising from deficiencies or defects in the work.
- Legal advice throughout the development process
- Construction contracts, tender contracts, construction sectors
- Sale and purchase of all types of real-estate asset and portfolio
- Turnkey projects
- Establishing real-estate funds
- Joint-venture and partnership agreements for real-estate development and investments
- Property leasing
- Property financing and refinancing
- Property conflict management
- Procedures related to the Spanish Building Regulations Law (LOE)