Bosco de Gispert joined the firm in 2000. Since 2012 he leads the Litigation and Arbitrarion Department and he works also with the Corporate Law Department, particularly regarding shareholders conflicts and other corporate matters. Before joining Grupo Gispert, he worked for two international firms: Molowsky and Wise (GB), and Piergrossi, Villa MancaGraziadei (ITA). He has more than 15 years of experience as a lawyer and he has been selected two consecutive years by Chambers and Partners in the ranking of Restructuring and Insolvencies.
He was graduated in Law by the University of Barcelona in 1998. He has taken many specialization courses regarding Arbitration and Bankruptcy Law. Among those the Superior Course of Arbitration by the CIAMEN in collaboration with the CIARB (Chartered Institute of Arbitrators) in London and the Managers Training Program in IESE Business School (PDG 2016). He also completed the Erasmus Program at the University of Bologna (Italy).
He is member of the Spanish Club of Arbitration and of the Chartered Institute of Arbitration in London (CIARB). Furthermore, he is arbitrator of the Eurpean Association of Arbitration and the Arbitral Court of Barcelona. Likewise he is member of the IBA.
- 1999-1998 - Law degree from the University of Barcelona.
- 1997 - Erasmus Program at the University of Bologna.
- 2002 - Course of accountancy for lawyers at the Barcelona Bar Association.
- 2011 - Course on “The application of the Bankruptcy Law: case law and prospects of reform” at the Barcelona Bar Association.
- 2011 - Bankruptcy forum: “Analysis of the main features of the law modifications” at the Bar of Corporate and Business Graduates.
- 2012 - Bankruptcy forum: “Consequences of the last modification of the Bankruptcy Law” at the Bar of Corporate and Business Graduates.
- 2013 - Course of international arbitration at the Barcelona Bar Association.
- 2015 - Course online of Specialization in Arbitration organized by the Barcelona and Valencia Bar Associations.
- 2016 - Course of Arbitration of the International Arbitration Center in collaboration with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in London.
- 2015–2016 Managers Training Program in IESE Business School.
Included in the ranking of Chambers and Partners 2016 in the section of Restructuring and Insolvencies (2014-2019)
Best Lawyers: Featured Lawyer in the Restructuring and Insolvency section (2018 and 2019)
- Article published in Insolvency and Restructuring International: "Insolvency – the key moment to determine whether or not bankruptcy should be declared in Spain" (2021)
- Presentation at the Bar Association of Tarragona about the Management and Class of Bankruptcy procedures” (2015)
- Article in La Vanguardia about “The submission of emails in the criminal and civil procedures” (2014).