Cristina has been a member of ICAB since 2005 and joined Grupo Gispert in 2008. She began her career in a law firm dedicated to procedural and banking law, dealing with the management of portfolios of financial and credit institutions.
It is part of the civil process department of the firm and is responsible for the handling of all types of matters related to this practice of law, specifically in the following areas:
- Hidden defects of construction and construction defects.
- Unfair competition.
- Actions of contractual and extra-contractual liability.
- Insurance and reinsurance.
- Civil and commercial contracting.
Cristina also has extensive experience in the litigation related to the illegal occupation of real estate, as well as evictions for non-payment or expiration of the contractual term.
- New Interdiction Procedure to recover possession in cases of illegal occupation of housing - ICAB July 2018
- I Congress of Real Estate Law - ICAB May 2018
- I Congress of Consumption of the legal profession - ICAB March 2018
- XXIV Civil Responsibility Congress 2017 - ICAB May 2017
- XV Bankruptcy Forum, organized by the General Council of Economists and REFOR Forensic Economists - November 2019