He is a lawyer and he is graduated in labour relations, he is the head of the Labour Law department of the firm. He has worked for Grupo Gispert for more than 16 years. He provides consultancy services and legal advice regarding labour law issues and also regarding negotiation and hiring of all kinds of employees within any framework, including the public sector.
He is a specialist in all kinds of labour law judiciary procedures, individual and collective negotiations, working conditions, restructuring and organizational procedures. Likewise he has experience in all kinds of collective dismissals (suspension of employment contracts, reduction of work hours or extinction of employment contracts), in sanction procedures by the Labour Authorities, both the administrative and the judiciary part. Moreover he acts as advisor of insolvency administratorsand of the bankrupted companies.
- 1999-2001 - Labour Relations Degree from the University of Barcelona.
- 2001-2002 - Postgraduate in labour management and social security from the University of Labour Relations ofBlanquerna (University Ramon Llull.
- 2005 - Technician in prevention of labour risks.
- 2008-2015 – Law degree from the UniversitatOberta de Catalunya (UOC).
- 2005-2008 - Lecturer of the subject Legal and Professional Advice in Bau, University of Design of Barcelona.
- 2010 and 2014 - Lecturer on Legal and Professional Advice for Proz.com.