Sönke Lund is partner responsible for the department of Competition and Commerce, Intellectual Property, Information Technologies and International Business Law at Grupo Gispert. He has more than 20 years of experience advising companies from the national and the international market. Sönke Lund was a partner of a leading law firm in the German-Spanish market in which he led the practice of Intellectual and Industrial Property, Competition and Information Technologies. He is Rechtsanwalt (German lawyer), graduated and member of the Bar Association of Hamburg and lawyer of the Barcelona’s Bar Association.
He is member of:
- Barcelona’s Bar Association
- Hamburg’s Bar Association (Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamburg)
- International Bar Association – among others Agriculture Law Committee (Memberhsip Officer), Alternative and New Law Business Structure Committee (Program Officer) and International Sales Committee (Co-Chair 2016-17).
- German Association of Lawyers – Work group of International Economic Law (Deutscher Anwaltverein – Arbeitsgemeinschaft Internationales Wirtschaftsrecht)
- GRUR – German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property Law – Special Committee on Data Law –International Development Section (Gesellschaft für gewerblichen Rechtschutz und Urheberrecht - Fachausschuss Recht der Daten - Unterausschuss Auslandsentwicklungen).
- ALAI/ALADDA - Association Littéraire et Artistique Internationale/Literary and Artistic Association for the Defense of the Author’s Right.
- Academic Association of Cartel Law (Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht).
Chambers Global 2014 - 2020: leading lawyer in Intellectual Property in Spain and Germany.
Chambers Global 2016: “Sönke Lund is dual-qualified in Germany and Spain. Cross-border IP litigation forms a significant part of his broader disputes practice”.
Chambers Europe 2012-2017: recommended lawyer in Intellectual Property in Spain