Isabel is an Account Auditor of ROAC.
With a degree in Business Studies from the University of Barcelona, as a complementary training, she has a Master in Audit of Accounts from the ESERP Business School of Barcelona and a Master's Degree in Tax (VAT and Corporate Tax) from CEF-UDIMA.
After carrying out accounting management functions, he joined the economic-financial consulting area of Grupo Gispert in 2000.
Expert in economic-financial advice to companies of different sizes and sectors (real estate, services and industrial) with extensive knowledge in business restructuring and balance sheet analysis, also actively participates in the execution of bankruptcy, expert processes and commercial operations: mergers, divisions, capital increases and reductions with monetary and non-monetary contributions.
She collaborates in the realization of Audit of annual accounts and of balance sheet to companies, as well as, in audits of agreed procedures.
- 2017 Auditor of Accounts Member of ROAC.
- 2016-2017 Fiscal Master (VAT-Corporation Tax) CEF-UDIMA.
- 2015 International Audit Standards Course NIA-ES.
- 2011-2012 Master in Account Audit. ESERP Barcelona School of Business and Science.
- 1998-2003 Diploma in Business Studies. University of Barcelona.