Eric Jordi is member of the Barcelona’s Bar Association since 2003. He is a specialist in Intellectual and Industrial Property, Competition Law and Unfair Competition. Regarding the academic background, Eric earned his law degree from the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (2001), he has a postgraduate in Competition Law and author’s rights from ESADE (2003) and postgraduate and MA EC in Competition Law from London’s King’s College (2009). He is a member of MARQUES (Association of European Trade Mark Owners) and DENAE (Spanish Association of Entertainment Law), as well as member of the Intellectual Property Law Section of the Barcelona’s Bar Association.
Eric’s papers are regularly published in general and specialized press regarding subjects connected to Author’s Rights, Intellectual Property and Competition Law and he collaborates as speaker in many conferences and courses
• 2000 – Erasmus Program at Universität zu Köln, (Germany)
• 2001 – Law degree from UAB.
• 2003: Postgraduate in Competition, Industrial Property Law and Author’s Right, from ESADE Business & Law School
• 2005 - Postgraduate in EC Comptition Law en King's College London (UK)
• 2009 – MA in EC Competition Law from King's College London (UK)